Water Treatment Solution Guide
Water Maze Engineers look at each application's unique circumstances and ask three qualifying questions to find the best water treatment solution.
1. What's in the water?
- Each water treatment application will have different contaminants which will require different treatment strategies.
- Contaminants can include debris, fine suspended solids, oils, and dissolved chemicals.
- Get a good understanding of what processes are generating the waste stream to be treated.
2. How much water?
- The amount of water generated and when it is generated will determine the size of the system required.
- Learn how fast water is generated (gal/min).
- Learn how long water is generated (gal/day or hrs/day).
3. Where is the water going?
- Different treatment strategies will be appropriate depending on the intended use of the water.
- Water Maze offers treatment options for water disposal, reuse, and evaporation.
Once these important criteria have been identified, we can work to specify treatment products, generate drawings, and provide startup support.
Get Started — Request a Consultation With a Water Maze Expert
Water Maze Application Engineers are experts in the field of water treatment. Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to determine the best treatment solutions to meet your site's unique requirements.